Inter-State / International  Child Support

Inter-State / International  Child Support

<-- Back to FAQs

Interstate/Inter-Jurisdictional Child Support Enforcement

If you are calling regarding a child support case where the non-custodial parent lives out of state, your case may be an “Interstate Case”. You will need to contact the State of Nevada’s Child Support Interstate Office in order to address your questions, as it is that office that exclusively services Interstate cases. To do so, please send an email to or call (702) 486-1095 with your questions and a customer service representative will get back to you.

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news