Apply for Child Support Services

Apply for Child Support Services

<-- Mobile Homepage

Who can open a Child Support case in our office?

How do I open a Child Support case?

Is there a fee to open a case?

What documents and/or forms do you need to provide to our office?

What information is needed about the Non-Custodial Parents?

How will you know when a case has been opened?

Sign up for Clark County Newsletters

Subscribe today to get your neighborhood news